– Via the Ziggo eBattle the participants can win a professional contract at Ajax Esports including training, coaching, clothing and support
– The participant has to be a free agent (means not representing a Football Club) from May 10th 2020 and onwards
– The participant has to be 16 years old from September 1st 2020
– Participants may participate in as many online qualifiers as they want in case they aren’t qualified for the Grand Final yet. Also, players can participate in both the Xbox One qualifiers and the PS4 qualifiers
– 8 players will qualify for the Grand Final
– The Grand Final will be held in the Netherlands. Travel costs will be for the account of Ajax
– he date of the Grand Final is not set yet, but should take place in May, June or July 2020
– For the Ziggo eBattle team requirements are applicable
– Participants are responsible for checking their opponents team according to the team requirements. In case an opponent doesn’t follow the requirements the player has to inform the tournament moderator before kick off
– The maximum average rating of the teams is 84
– Every team should include at least 5 (ex) Ajax players like e.g. Ziyech, Van der Sar, Cruijff, Seedorf, De Jong or Suarez
– Every team can have up to maximum 3 ICONS and 1 TOTY
– All players in the squad must be at least 75-rated
– Use of loan players and training items are strictly forbidden
– In case a players starting eleven doesn’t meet the team requirements, he/she will be disqualified.
– Every player must play with their own FUT-team. Borrowing a FUT-team is not allowed. If the player is caught using another account other than his own, he/she will be disqualified.
– In case you have any questions regarding the Ziggo eBattle, please reach out to Ajax Esports via the official Instagram page
– Tournaments are hosted by the use of WhatsApp
– The tournaments are Europe based only
– The Ziggo eBattle is a FIFA 20 tournament played on the PlayStation 4 or the XBOX One;
– The Ziggo eBattle is a 1-vs-1 tournament;
– The Ziggo eBattle is a direct knock-out tournament: in case of a loss, a player is immediately eliminated. The rights remain with Ajax to change the tournament set up
– All games will be played on ‘Online Friendlies’;
– The difficulty level must be put onto ‘Legendary’;
– Every game must be set at 6 (six) minutes per half;
– In case that a game finishes in a draw after 90 minutes, a new game is started immediately. This game will be played according to the ‘Golden Goal’ principle: the player to score first will win the game. In case this game finishes 0-0, the moderator will toss a coin to draw a winner;
– Players who aren’t online at the designated starting time will automatically lose their game with 0-3;
– In case two players can’t connect with each other, the NAT-type of both players will be reviewed. Since NAT-type 2 is optimal, a player who deviates from this will be seen as the cause of this connection issue and will therefore be disqualified. If both players deviate from this optimal NAT-type, the internet connection of both players will be compared and the player with the lowest internet speed will be seen as the cause of this connection issue. Therefore, he/she will then be disqualified.
– The maximum number of participants: 256;
– In case of fraud or cheating the tournament moderators (Ajax) is justified to immediately disqualify the player and ban him/her of all future events concerning Ajax Esports;
– A decision/clause made by the tournament moderators (Ajax) is binding at all times and can only be changed or reversed by the tournament moderators themselves.